Cambridge, MA 02140 | 617-642-6352 | [email protected]
Dedicated Creative Leader with years of graphic design, brand, and project management experience, recognized for taking a leadership role in the support of top corporate marketing management. Uses technical and interpersonal skills to enhance organizational efficiency and operations.
- Proficient at using the Adobe Creative Suite Tools
- Possess strong design fundamentals such as layout, color, composition, typography, and use of imagery
- Produce exceptional marketing-centric creative assets that drive the brand telling the story through multiple digital formats
- Create solutions that drive measurable impact for diverse audiences
- Expert in design strategy, ensuring graphics are engaging and on-brand
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies and concepts that can be designed and delivered in a timely manner
- Excellent understanding and experience designing for B2B
- Meticulous crafting and attention to design and copy details
- Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion,
working across multiple projects and deadlines
- Independently coordinate multiple projects, all with positivity
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY / ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Publicis Health Groupe/BBK Worldwide, Needham, MA 04/2022 – Present
Own the creation (from concept to execution) of various brand aligned solutions and experiences for a mixed range of marketing and integrated materials and communications. Develop concepts from creative briefs
and direction from Account Management, Development, and AEs.
Creative Circle, MA 08/2021 – 04/2022
Senior Graphic Designer
Consultant, collaborating with internal customers and stakeholders to understand and refine briefs and to deliver projects on time and on budget.
STRATUS TECHNOLOGIES, Maynard, MA 05/2017 – 08/2021
Senior Global Graphic Designer
Designed and produced over 30 interactive banner ads in a two-week turnaround time. Negotiated pricing resulting in competitive quotes.
Added new branding elements such as iconography, color palette,
and photo treatments to the company existing brand guidelines.
Collaborated cross-functionally with various members of the organization providing design and project management.
PEOPLEFLUENT, Waltham, MA 02/2014 – 05/2017
Creative and Brand Manager
Developed and conceptualized visual assets to reflect the company’s culture. Project managed and art directed an average of 10 projects weekly, while maintaining deadlines. Responding proactively to the growing design workload, and hired a team of four designers. Provided creative strategy for a variety of digital and print marketing materials. Approved final creative, managing a high volume of ever-changing work. Presented work to top senior VP Marketing and executives. Strategized corporate brand to maintain
consistency and brand credibility. Supervised and approved final videos output to ensure brand consistency.
CMACCESS, Boston, MA 12/2012 – 02/2014
Graphic Designer (contract work)
SIEMENS HEALTHCARE DIAGNOSTICS, Walpole, MA 06/2011 – 11/2012
Marketing Communications Specialist
Managed the Siemens design literature migration’s project. More than
600 production files to re-brand and migrate to the new Siemens Netherlands literature center. Supervised two in house freelance designers. Conceptualized a new branding image identity to support the company’s annual executives
MICRO FINANCIAL TIMEPAIEMENT, Woburn, MA 08/2010 – 01/2011
Web and Print Graphic Designer
Designed email templates in compliance with the W3C standards
and integrated web site branding identity components to all other promotional assets from print to digital.
CMACCESS, Boston, MA 09/2008 – 08/2010
Contract work on a variety of print and digital assets for B2B
and B2C industries.
QUANTEL MEDICAL, INC., Natick, MA 08/2007 – 09/2008
Marketing Communications Manager
Built the design department, implemented review procedures,
and reinforced the correct usage of the company branding identity.
Certification: Web and Interactive Design,
BOSTON UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR DIGITAL ARTS(CDIA @ BU)